To Return an item Simply Follow Our Three Easy Stages:
- Enter your order ID number (found on your order confirmation and invoice) and enter the email address that was used when placing the order.
- Select the item(s) from the order that you do not wish to return. If an item is faulty, please provide details in the comment box.
- Click the “submit request” button. Your return request will be processed within 24 business business hours of submission. A message will appear on your screen informing you when your return request has been submitted. You will also receive an email to the address you provided, confirming that your return request has been successfully submitted.
- You need take no further action at this time. The next stage of the return process, which includes preparation of your free return shipping label, takes 24 business hours to complete. This means that if you submit your return request at 5.00 pm EST on Friday your return will not be processed until 5.00 p.m. EST on the following Monday. Upon approval you will receive an email with your return authorization number as well as return shipping instructions.
- Follow the instructions and print out your return packing slip and pre-paid UPS shipping label.
- Take your package to the nearest UPS store.